Admission Criteria & Procedure
Please Contact Mr. Kalyan - 9849542336 or Mr. V. Srikanth - 9959943336 for admissions details
All Admissions are provisional and subject to rules and regulations prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. The admission of any candidate even if made, will be cancelled if such admission is found to be made contrary to the above referred rules and regulations at any time. In such cases, the candidate shall not have any claim whatsoever in any manner.
The students are admitted into the four year undergraduate programs in two categories. The first category, Category-A seats constitute 70% of the total seats in the college. The Category-A seats are filled through Convener, EAMCET, Andhra Pradesh. The second category, Category-B seats constitute 30% of the total available seats. The Category-B seats are filled by the management through the news paper advertisement.
A Category - Convener quota (70% of intake in each branch):
- The candidate shall be of Indian National.
- The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the Academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
- The Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate thereto.
- The Candidates seeking admission should qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order,1974 as subsequently amended.
Please refer to Sec 6(ii) in this document for details
NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota Application: